Hi, I was checking out the webcvs logs and I noticed that there was some sign o= f a=20 mmb opens in new tab patch coming soon. I'm not sure if you've already don= e=20 this, or if you haven't started yet, but I just wanted to tell you that I=20 have that feature already in my tree, so I guess I'll just show you what I= =20 have right here: (this function is called in the beginning of both versions of=20 slotCreateNewWindow, i'm not sure if thats correct) void KonqMainWindow::createNewTab( const KURL &url, const KParts::URLArgs=20 &args ) { bool unknown =3D false; KMimeType::Ptr mimeType =3D KMimeType::findByURL( url ); QString mimeName =3D mimeType->name(); QString mimeComment =3D mimeType->comment(); =20 if (mimeName =3D=3D "application/octet-stream") { unknown =3D true; mimeName =3D "text/html"; } KonqView* newView =3D 0L; newView =3D m_pViewManager->addTab( mimeName, mimeComment ); if (newView =3D=3D 0L) return; if (unknown) new KonqRun( this, newView, url ); else openURL( newView, url, args ); static_cast(m_pViewManager->docContainer())->showPage(=20 newView->frame() ); } I also changed the popup tab code to something very similar to this, becaus= e=20 it fixes a bug where if you open a link to an image from a webpage in a new= =20 tab, and the image is not a local file, it displays the image as text. The= =20 sollution is kind of hacky though. Also, I though that the options for tabs should go under a "Tabbed Browsing= "=20 tab in the "Web Browsing->Konqueror Browser", because tabbed browsing is us= ed=20 almost exclusively for web surfing, so this would seem the most intuitive=20 choice. I also have some code for that in my tree which I am cleaning up=20 little. So, if you've whipped up some code for this already, i would love to see it= ,=20 so that way we can kind of pool our resources, and come up with the best=20 sollution. Thanks! =2D- Doug