Hi! I'm very curious whether this problem will be ever fixed :-). I wrote about it on May 6, a solution was found, the person having it was asked to commit it... and now, after about 50 days, it's still there :-(. My friends are laughing on me and they are telling me nasty things (like that it would be more easy to get help from M$ than from KDE developers :-( ). So pleeeeeease, fix it... With regards, Pavel Troller > > > > > On Don, 09 Mai 2002, Michael Bedy wrote: > > > > I'm still using that patch myself, and it's working fine. Should I > > > > commit it? I have not heard anything from anybody..... > > > > > > I've asked Lars to have a look. > > > > Finally had a closer look. The patch looks good, please commit it. I am not > > 100% sure it can't break anything, so I'd go for submitting it to HEAD for > > now, and merging it back to the 3.0 branch after we tested it a bit longer. > > > Hi! > May I ask what's new in this ? I'm updating HEAD daily and this seems still > broken. > With regards, Pavel Troller