On Monday 22 April 2002 03:36 am, David Faure wrote: > On Sunday 21 April 2002 00:39, Doug Hanley wrote: > > On Saturday 20 April 2002 03:45 am, David Faure wrote: > > > On Saturday 20 April 2002 00:00, Doug Hanley wrote: > > > > Also, when doing view-follows-view, only honor views that are visible > > > > (literally using view->isVisible() to test). > > > > > > Possibly (I don't remember a isVisible() method, must be new ;) > > > > well, its view->frame()->isVisible() to be precise > > > > BTW, David, do you think I should make new profiles that explicitly > > support tabs, such as webbrowsing-tabs and filemanagement-tabs? > > I don't see why some profiles should support tabs and some shouldn't. > IIRC you implemented tabs in a way that requires them to be mentionned > in the profile, but from a user point of view, why should I be unable to > use tabs in some cases? Some profiles might not come up with tabs > initially, but I might want to create one while using it.... Hmm.. I just thought of something. I think it might be best to keep the idea that George Staikos had (use the active view if there is no docContainer), and improve it a little. We could put in code that makes the highest level view or container that is not passive the docContainer upon loading a profile. Yeah, I think I'll try it... sorry about the disturbance. -- Doug Hanley