List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Where does the POST data go?
From:       Harald Fernengel <harry () bnro ! de>
Date:       2002-04-02 10:27:18

Hi,

I want to catch the data from a POST operation inside my IOSlave?

For example, you have the following html-file:
<FORM ACTION="myslave://blah" METHOD=\"post\"> ... </FORM>

If I submit the form, the ::get method of "myslave" gets called, but where is
the data from the form? I iterated through all the Meta-Data and tried out
dataReq()/readData() without success...

Any hints welcome :)

Best regards,
Harry