List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Turbo gif
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () jowenn ! at>
Date:       2002-04-01 22:03:09

Hi

On Monday 01 April 2002 21:47, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Apr 2002, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> > It would be nice if QMovie wouldn't flood KHTML if the interval
> > is calculated to zero. QMovie.setSpeed(percentage) isn't much helpfull
> > either.

I haven't followed the complete thread, but one or two weeks ago I had
problems with konqueror on http://www.noev.at  When the page is completely
loaded on a 400 MHz CPU konqueror needed 100 % CPU, after stopping the
animated gif in the middle, it needed 10 % CPU. I can't test it right now,
since I don't have my slow computer here.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger