From kfm-devel Sat Mar 30 21:57:29 2002 From: Jelmer Feenstra Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 21:57:29 +0000 To: kfm-devel Subject: image scaling problem in khtml X-MARC-Message: https://marc.info/?l=kfm-devel&m=101752561006554 Hi, The following image isn't rendered correctly with khtml : (test.png being 256x256 pixels for example)
The problem is the height attribute of the image. Somehow, khtml won't sc= ale=20 the height of the image when it's given as a percentage relative to the=20 available height (which is the height of the table cell, 512 in this case= ).=20 I've been going through the code (render_box.cpp & render_image.cpp) for = a=20 few hours, but couldn't find where the image scaling takes place, and whe= re=20 the height of the encapsulating element is asked. I'd like to point out t= hat=20 horizontal image scaling works ok, with the exception that it's possible = to=20 scale an image horizontally larger than is allowed by the encapsulating t= able=20 cell (it's possible to scale the image out of the cell). Dirk ? Lars ? If you could five me a hint where to look for the related c= ode,=20 I can try and fix this one myself. If not - maybe you can have a look at = it ? Thanks in advance, Jelmer Feenstra