List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqi crash KJS::Image
From:       Koos Vriezen <koos.vriezen () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2002-03-30 14:23:41

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Sam, 30 Mär 2002, Koos Vriezen wrote:
>
> > Just for info, different backtrace, same bug:
>
> which version of konqueror ?

Last night CVS HEAD.

> how to reproduce ?

Sorry, not reproducible. Happened few hours ago. IIRC, I was reading
slashdot, read an article on stopping light, went to webcvs.kde.org,
entered kdelibs and crash.
The funny thing is that the only JS I found on this webcvs page is
'onChange="submit()"'. Didn't touch this combo, btw.

Koos