List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: khtml
From:       Alexander Kellett <kelletta () eidetica ! com>
Date:       2002-03-20 17:20:12

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 01:54:30PM +0100, Jelmer Feenstra wrote:
> Testcase:
> - go to slashdot.org
> - find the search box

Here's another wierd one probably not at all related to khtml, directly after
changing to the cde black color, and then reloading (to get khtml to use the
new style - which is a "bug" in itself) the form text fields keep there old
foreground colour. I've cc'ed kde-core-devel, btw, a new konqi gets it right.

Damn, this KDE release is good if we have to start thinking of bugs as obscure
as these!!! Congratz everyone!!!

cheers,
Alex

--