On Tuesday March 19 2002, Doug Hanley wrote: >Try this one: I have installed this and it's looking good. I had to edit my webbrowsing= =20 profile by hand for some reason, but I got it going. This + fullscreen mode + the new keramic style is quite a sight to behold= on a=20 big screen ;) On an unrelated point, I have noticed that khtml link mouseover redraws a= re=20 quite processor-intensive, to the point of making ogg playback skip badly= =2E I=20 thought non-DOM-relayout-requiring repaints were going to be specially=20 optimised for kde 3? Or is it just me seeing this problem? I understand that this is still early, but here's some feedback anyway: * Any plans to add a close tab button to each tab? * Any plans for {an option to have / hardwiring} a max tab name length? * I remember reading about a right-click option for "new tab", this going= =20 ahead? and maybe an option for middle click to open a new tab? =2E.. not meaning to be demanding, just suggestions ;) Great job. Cheers, Hamish.