List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    CSS1 font-variant: small-caps implementation is strange
From:       Mukhsein Johari <arashi1 () pd ! jaring ! my>
Date:       2002-03-19 8:52:22

Hello all,

I've just upgraded to latest cvs (yesterday's).
I'd like to report that CSS1 font-variant style is not working properly in
konqi. Here's what happens:

When the doc is loaded, the text with the {font-variant: small-caps} styling
appears as all-caps and all the same size. However, as soon as you brush the
mouse cursor over that text, it changes to _normal_ text.

Mozilla 0.9.8 displays it correctly.

As this is a simple case, I have opted to not include a test case doc :-/
--
Regards,
Mukhsein Johari