List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Font resizing - good work !
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2002-03-17 4:32:42

Hi!
  Thanks for well-made font resizing functionality in konqueror! For me, it
works reliably, I still didn't find a page where it doesn't work. Because
I'm using 1600x1200 resoulution, many pages with small font like 8 or 6 pt
were heavily readable. Even specifying minimum font size in preferences
didn't work as well.
  Just a small wish: Is it planned to be able to save the font resize factor
per page/domain, similarly like for example the User Agent string ?
                                            With regards, Pavel Troller