List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Newbie question
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-03-01 3:59:26

On Friday 01 March 2002 03:55, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> I was able to modify my "filemanagement" file that is used in the
> kfmclient, but it still shows the vertical toolbar even though I
> deselected it and saved my settings.

You didn't save the _profile_.
That's done by "Save view profile 'file management'" for instance, and the
result is in ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/profiles/

Should like this, anyway:
 RootItem=View0
 View0_LinkedView=true
 View0_PassiveMode=false
 View0_ServiceName=konq_iconview
 View0_ServiceType=inode/directory
 View0_URL=$HOME

> For our project, I will be setting the ~/.kde outside the users
> directories because they do not need this particular feature.
export KDEHOME does that.

> Also, is there any way to customize the top main horizontal toolbar
> as well?

"Edit ToolBars"

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/