List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Newbie question
From:       "Lonnie Cumberland" <lonnie () outstep ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 15:43:27

Hello All,

I am new to this list and am wanting to use the kfmclient with my
qvwm window manager for a special project that I am working on.

I can start up the "kfmclient openProfile filemanagement" but I have
2 problems:

1.) I cannot seem to locate any documentation on the commandline
parameters for the "kfmclient ......"

2.) I would like to start up the kfmclient such that it only shows
the user file ICON window that I saw on the left side and also so
that it does NOT create the ~/.kde/ directory in the users space.

I ant to have an external global directory for the .kde only if it is
required.

Can anyone please tell me how these things can be done?

I will greatly appreciate any help that you can provide.
cheers,
Lonnie

--
 Lonnie Cumberland
 OutStep Technologies Incorporated

 The Basis Express Virtual Office
               &
 Data Backup and Recovery Services

"The Virtual Office without boundries!!!"