List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    hi
From:       innc <innc () sina ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 12:48:57

Hello,
   I am a LInux fun and very interesting in Konqueror. But now I am puzzled with \
structure of Konqueror's codes, especially the part of "Sidebar". Could you give me \
some help about code structure? Where is the coding of the Sidebartree and how the \
tree building?  Thank you and looking for your response.
   Sincerely
                                                                      tony