On Tuesday 26 February 2002 18:21, Michael Reiher wrote: > Tach auch! > > I recently sent in a message about problems with inverted widget colors > which makes many pages unreadable. But got no reaction so far. I know > you're all busy, but it would be nice if somebody knowing could have a > look. The original message can be found at: > http://lists.kde.org/?l=3Dkfm-devel&m=3D101378282704073&w=3D2 I haven't checked your patch, I just wanted to give my vote here for an o= ption=20 that indeed allows me to set the default html background color. This is=20 actually the most bothering issue when using inverted widget colors. Just my 2c, Jelmer