List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: [kde] How can I disable the horrible new text D-n-D in Konqueror?]
From:       Martin Konold <martin () konold ! de>
Date:       2002-02-22 18:45:55

On Thursday 21 February 2002 06:02, Waldo Bastian wrote:

Hi,

> You write "Konqi" but from the symptoms that you describe it sounds more as
> if you mean "Konsole". Am I correct?
>
> If so, yes, I have had more complaints about this new feature and I am
> considering to remove/disable it for KDE 3.0.

While the new behaviour is more consistent and compatible to CDE it is new
and awkward for longterm xterm users. Therefore making configurable is
probably the best choice..

We got lately criticized for beeing inconsistent with regards to d&d and
OpenOffice in a study and consistency is definetly very important.

Regards,
--martin

--
Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
Stauffenbergstraße 107, 72074 Tübingen, Germany