List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KIO/KHTML Error Handling Update
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-01-27 14:49:46

On Sunday 27 January 2002 15:42, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> >On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> >> Would you like this for the rest of the message boxes? I would be happy
> >> do it.
> >
> >I'm not sure if we need another set of messagebox methods. why can't we add
> >it as another parameter to the existing ones ?

Because they have enough parameters already, because bools suck in an API,
because the bool notify makes no sense with queueing (says the comment), and
because it's that way now (enough API changes IMHO).

> No problems. I'll add a @deprecated to the existing queuedmessagebox method.

Please don't. Any KMessageBox API change should be run past Waldo, IMHO.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david, http://www.konqueror.org
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops