List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Not a bug report - just an info about layouting
From:       Koos Vriezen <koos.vriezen () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2002-01-11 18:18:02

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Fre, 11 Jan 2002, Pavel Troller wrote:
>
> >   Sorry for not providing a testcase, I'm at work now.
>
> Don't waste your time, currently fixing.

This one crashes in current CVS:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&r=1&w=2

render_flow.cpp:229: void khtml::RenderFlow::layout(): Assertion
`minMaxKnown()' failed.

repaint seems to forget the scroll position. See
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/ with testkhtml (konqueror crashes) and
expand some of the menu items while the vert. scrollbar is not on top.

Koos