On Monday 31 December 2001 01:46 am, Hamish Rodda wrote: > Hi Waldo, > > I'm using KMail - strange. I sent the patch as a bzip2 to kfm-devel and > read it back myself ok. I might be using a bad build... kmail won't quo= te > original emails when I press reply, as you can see below... Must have been a bad kmail day :-] > I've posted a more up-to-date version on > http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~meddie/patches/ Ah cool, looks good. Some remarks: * Does it need to have it's own "webdav" protocol? Can't it just be used = for=20 http in general? * You define the dtd as a static QString, better define it simply as cons= t=20 char * and create a QString from it in the constructor. (Or when first us= ed) * There is code like: data( m_bufReceive ); if ( dataInternal ) m_intData +=3D m_bufReceive; I don't think that such internal data should be sent back to the applicat= ion=20 should it? E.g. I would rather expect something like: if (dataInternal) m_intData +=3D m_bufReceive; else data(m_bufReceive); Cheers, Waldo