List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Repeatable but not consistent Konq hang (KDE3 CVS HEAD)
From:       <koos.vriezen () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-26 14:11:39

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 December 2001 21:57, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> > When I try to administer a domain at http://www.arishost.com/ Konq hangs.
> > Here are some backtraces.  Anyone else use domains there and see this?
> >
> > This is not new, it's been like this forever.
>
> I doubt that it's not new - the bt below is exactly what I just fixed, and
> is only a few days's old problem.
Are you sure, seems to me that somewhere 'applyChanges' mark nodes as
changed again or forgets to unmark changed.

konqueror: KonqMainWindow::setCaption(ArisHost - Control Panel)
konqueror: UPDATERENDERING: 1
konqueror: 0x82fe100: TABLE: applyChanges opt=false
konqueror: UPDATERENDERING orig=1 actual=1

Here one changed node is found.

konqueror: UPDATERENDERING: 5
konqueror: 0x83d4ad8: TABLE: applyChanges opt=false
konqueror: 0x8304980: TABLE: applyChanges opt=false
konqueror: UPDATERENDERING orig=5 actual=2

Here five changed nodes are found.

You fixed the case where a DocumentImpl is marked changed without having
changedNodes.

Regards,

Koos Vriezen