List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: patch + examples, change frameset.rows from js
From:       Peter Kelly <pmk () post ! com>
Date:       2001-12-23 16:51:07

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 koos.vriezen@xs4all.nl wrote:

> Didn't fix this, I also don't see the logic in overriding
> 'NodeImpl::setChanged', because ownerDocument() on a DocumentImpl node
> seems to return itself.

According to the specs, ownerDocument is supposed to be null for a
Document. I though there was something like this in before, but i can't
see where it was. I'll apply a fix for this. getDocument() is there as an
alternative when you want to always retrieve a non-null document pointer.

--
Peter Kelly
pmk@post.com