List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: patch + examples, change frameset.rows from js
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2001-12-21 11:36:11

On Thursday 20 December 2001 23:08, David Faure wrote:
|   On Thursday 20 December 2001 23:59, koos.vriezen@xs4all.nl wrote:
[...]
|   Frames (and the fact that they all have their HTML document)
|   are giving me quite some headaches at the moment too
|   (#36296, but it's not about the same thing).

David, I think that you will be exicted by the news that XHTML 1.1 and future
versions of XHTML (upcoming 2.0) dropped support for frames!
So, sometime in the future [when web masters switched from HTML4 to XHTML
1.1] life will be much more easy. No frames, validated code, CSS, etc. :-)
IIRC XHTML 1.1 also doesn't have Transitional DTD - only Strict!

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)