List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Konqueror & flash - problems
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-12-17 5:18:23

Hi!
  I have currently big problems with sites containing flash banners.
  Konqueror starts loading the page but then totally freezes. ps axufw shows
that it forked a nspluginviewer. Both are waiting and none consumes any CPU
cycles. By killing the nspluginviewer konqueror continues until the next
flash is encountered. Sometimes I must kill it five times to get the page.
Interesting is that sometimes the flash loads and plays OK. I know the same
from 2.2.2 but the success/freeze ratio was approximately inverse...
                                   With regards, Pavel Troller