On Friday 30 November 2001 20:29, Stefan Salewski wrote: > Dear David FAURE, > > thank you very much for your fast response to my problem. > > Yes, Klipper was running, and causing this strange behavior! > After deactivation of Klipper Konqueror works very fast again. > I have rebooted and log in again without runnig Klipper, and > Konquerer is fast from the begining! > > Yes, I use QT 2.3.2. Here is the output of RPM: > salewski@icas8:~/Software/KDE-NOV-2001/Base> rpm -qp qt.rpm > qt-2.3.2-24 > > I guess this problem will concern other people too, so maybe you should > make an anouncement. I have done a google-search about this problem, but > found no results. We recommend Qt 2.3.1 to be used with KDE-2.2.2, since Qt 2.3.2 has known issues (not only that one, also the K menu not closing problem). That's already announced, it's in the 2.2.2 announcement. IIRC Qt 2.3.1 didn't lead to this clipboard problem. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops