On Tuesday 27 November 2001 23:40, Dirk Mueller wrote: > On Die, 27 Nov 2001, Martijn Klingens wrote: > > is an alternative method that I can use instead? Or should I store a > > requested URL myself in a string somewhere? > > read DOM::Document API. Or the KParts API ;-) I wonder why I didn't discover KReadOnlyPart::url() when I originally wrote this method. Hmmm... it *might* be that I started with the KHTMLPart docs, that list a method baseURL(). I guess I didn't look further in the base classes or so. Either way, it works now. Martijn