List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Embedding flash fails in konq 2.2.2
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-11-24 5:51:13

Hi!
  Sometimes it happens that konqueror doesn't embed the flash banner into the
page, probably because it doesn't recognize its mime type, and handles it
as unknown - asks for saving to disk or opening.
  It happens on www.mobil.cz regularly. It's interesting that there are MANY
other flash banners or even complex flash sites, which are handled perfectly
(i.e. my flash plugin is fully operable).
  I've prepared a little testcase for it - just a snippet from the original
page - which can be accessed at
http://tangens.sinus.cz/~patrol/mobil_frag.html .
  I can't realize, whether this is
  - a problem in the page