List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: CSS media type support
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-15 18:58:14

On Thursday 15 November 2001 18:14, Michael Häckel wrote:
> I tried to use the new media type dependant stylesheets in khtml from
> KMail.
>
> It works nicely when displaying a html page in Konqueror, however in a
> KHTMLPart within KMail that displays exactely the same html code it doesn't
> work correctely. Some css media type rules work and some others don't work.

Ehm? I wrote the CSS Media code because the app I'm developing at work needs
it... and it uses KHTMLPart... So unless something serious broke the last few
days since my last cvs up it should 'just work'.

Although my app uses the normal KHTML stylesheet and not a special sheet
based on media type - it depends on the web page to supply proper media rules.

I will take a look at this tomorrow or this weekend. Sounds to me like some
stylesheets get loaded for 'screen' instead of 'all', though this shouldn't
happen at all, obviously.

Martijn