List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    konqueror plug-in
From:       Peter Rost <peter.rost () freenet ! de>
Date:       2001-11-14 16:17:15

dear kde-developer-team,

my name is peter rost from dresden, germany. i'm using linux and the kde =
since kernel 2.0 and now i wanna try to embed a self-made program into =
the konqueror. are there some special interface definitions which i have =
to take into consideration? if there are some, can you tell me which =
these are or where i can find some good faq's or docus about the =
definitions. thanks a lot for help and with best regards,

peter rost.