List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Encoding breaks on this page
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-11-05 17:43:40

> I am seeing this problem as well, see this screenshot on
> http://bruggie.dnsalias.org/about3.png which clearly shows this 3x2 table.
> As you can see form the proper part the font is ok because the rest is
> shown in proper russian as far as i can judge :)
>
> My version of konq is cvs head of yesterday.
Hi!
  Could You believe that I didn't see any table when I browsed the site at
Saturday, but when I did exactly the same just now, the table is here (showing
other items, I have Siemens M35 in the top left cell) and, what's important
for You, the encoding is WRONG here as well (today's 2.2 branch CVS).
  The page is really dynamically generated and probably sometimes it isn't
generated at all. Sorry for my first post, I didn't know this.

                                     With regards, Pavel Troller