List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    regexp error..
From:       Michael Bedy <mjbedy () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2001-11-03 2:32:42

  How do I throw an error in Javascript if the regular expression is bad?
I'm not sure I quite get that part of the interpreter.....

  For instance, if the flags are incorrect, I need to throw a syntax
error. Does Completion(Throw, throwError(exec, SyntaxError, "Bad regex
flags")) produce an object that can be returned from the construct
function? Is that all I have to do to throw an exception?

   Thanks,
    - Mike