List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    bug in khtml
From:       Holger Freyther <freyther () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-30 11:44:53

Hi there,
theres is a bug in khtml_ext.cpp
Symptoms:
Go to a website save a random image as ~/somename.jpg. G to another image
save it as ~/somename.jpg. This won't be overwritten nor a KIO transfer
started.

Guess:
in void KHTMLPopupGUIClient::saveURL( )
we do something like KHTMLPageCache::self()->saveData( );
and sets saved=true
and so no IO Transfer is started at the end of the function.
My guess without looking at KHTMLPageCache is that it thinks the file is
already present or something like this
regards Holger
PS: I'll will investigate it further
--