On Vendredi 26 Octobre 2001 23:57, Michael Bedy wrote: > When will this KJS_NEW_API branch be ready? It's really almost there, AFAIK the only thing that's missing is ObjectImp::scope()/setScope() as we discussed with Peter, to fix an issue with custom scopes in ecma/*. For the rest, I'm now running that branch on the sites I usually go to, without any problems, and I fixed garbage collection today (more than the old branch was ever fixed). Anyway. The plan is to move that branch to HEAD on Monday, since Peter and I are both out this weekend (so better not do it just before being unavailable ;) > (I did a cvs diff on the new api branch, and the changes looked very > significant. I don't want to collide with them.) Well, a good solution is to simply use cvs upd -r KJS_NEW_API in kjs/ and khtml/, recompile both, and commit to the branch, if you want to get started before Monday. As I said, it's quite stable now. David.