List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    KHTML HEAD && KDE 2.2 not supported anymore?
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () ism ! nl>
Date:       2001-10-24 13:26:44

After a week of non-coding work I wanted to update my KHTML this morning. To
my disgrace I couldn't compile KHTML HEAD anymore with KDE 2.2. After
reverting some commits locally (especially last two weeks' SSL and
RegExpEditor stuff) I got it to compile and run again.

But the question is whether this particular combination of HEAD/Branch mixup
is still supported. It was when I started my @media work and since I still
have a list of requested changes from Dirk to apply this is not committed yet.
And upgrading to CVS HEAD with uncommitted changes on my system is not
something I'm looking forward to. So, how much is my setup in danger of
extinction?

Martijn