List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    ever spinning kde wheel
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-23 0:18:29

Hi,

Dawit notified me of a relatively problem with the spinning wheel. on framed
pages with refresh timers the wheel never stops.

as I'm quite unexperienced about where and when completed() has to be
emitted and if konqueror connects to all frame signals or just to the
toplevel one I guess its easier for somebody with more knowledge to track
down.. (Simon, David?)

testcase appended, put into same directory.

Dirk

["frameset-test.html" (text/html)]

<FRAMESET COLS="100%">
<FRAME name="con1" src="content1.html">