On Friday 19 October 2001 15:20, Peter Kelly wrote: > Hi all, > > I've recently been coding a reworking of the KJS API for KDE 3.0. This > has involved a number of changes in structure, and as such the new API > will be source incompatible with the 2.x series. The only code that > uses KJS that I know of is khtml and kpac, so I do not anticipate this > being a major inconvenience to other develoeprs out there (if it is, > let me know!). It is a bit of a pain for me as I'm working on an XML editor which has an embedded KJS engine. It also has a KJS-QObject bridge and a binding to the QWidgetFactory dialog loader, so any API changes are likely to break things. I am hoping to make the bridge stuff part of kdelibs soon as it is generic (eg. you can write plugins with it). I haven't had time to look at your changes in detail yet, but please be aware that there is code depending on this stuff. Cheers Rich.