List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Javascript Ticker - A Testcase
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-10-18 4:51:17

> On Sam, 13 Okt 2001, David Faure wrote:
>
> > You mean, posLeft is given in pixels ?
>
> Fromw hat I saw it uses posLeft = 42;
> 42 can only be pixels, or ?
>
> > I can't merge (the mid() call isn't the same), but I can add a propvalue += "px"
> > if that's what you mean....
>
> yes, please.

Hi!
  Thanks, men, the JS issue is fixed now, I've  updated a fresh kjs_css.cpp without the
private patch and it works.
  However, there is still the visibility issue - the text still moves all over the screen,
not only in the area it should (see my second test case). Is there a chance of fixing it,
too ? (I mean 2.2 branch, I don't know how this looks in HEAD).
                                            With regards, Pavel Troller