List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Javascript regular expressions.
From:       Michael Bedy <mjbedy () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2001-10-16 8:56:17

  Hi,

  Well, it's going to take me a while to figure out all the ins and
outs of the various regular expression engines. First thing is to curl up
with my Perl book and memorize the regular expression chapter.

  So, anyway, this is just to let you know I'm looking at it, just don't
expect a solution for a couple of weeks...

  See ya,
     - Mike

  P.S., I used to have the ECMAscript spec, but now I can't find it. Does
anyone have a URL?