On Thursday 11 October 2001 20:50, David Faure wrote: > > We already have this, see originCheck. in kjs_proxy or kjs_binding. > I think you are all talking about a theorical security problem without > even testing if it exists...... Well, when displaying the example given by Malte in Konqueror via http I = get a=20 security warning I can't get rid of without killing Konqeror. Closing it=20 opens it again. However in a HTML e-mail it is displayed. Also if a HTML mail contains a iframe with an external page it is display= ed,=20 even if external references are disabled. Regards, Michael H=E4ckel