List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] kbookmarklistener
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-09-30 23:13:34

On Lundi 1 Octobre 2001 01:03, Alexander Kellett wrote:
> Okay. Cleanup finished.
>
>    _skel removed from libkonq
>    fuzzy address matching is an option (defaults to false)
>    k_dcop_signals - emitDCOPsignal wrapper
>    no longer specific to keditbookmarks

This looks great to me !

Only thing is kbookmarklistener_DIR which should be $(top_srcdir)/libkonq
for srcdir != builddir setups, but I would have fixed that post-commit anyway ;)

> This patch requires the dcop stuff just sent to kde-core-devel.

.... which looks great too. This use of it actually answers the question
"why is it static public instead of member-method and protected" which
was asked there ;)

No objections, please commit. Oh, you don't have a CVS account !
I'd be happy to create you one - please send me an encrypted (crypt/md5)
password. In any case I'll commit tomorrow if there are no objections.

Hmm, now that I think about it, the DCOP developers might not be
happy with <kapp.h> in dcop-generated code... Isn't there a way to
get the "main" dcopclient, without using kapp ? I think dcop stores
a pointer to the "main" dcopclient itself.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/