On Saturday 29 September 2001 08:30, Martijn Klingens wrote: | > Martijn, | > | > Will media "presentation" and "TV" work with your patches? | > I don't know what is Konq's behavior for "presentation" mode, but I | > guess it can support it - window just needs to be resized to | > full-screen, and toolbar/menubar/window decorations switched off (same | > behavior as presentation show from KPresenter). To be precise, it's | > somewhat window-less mode. | | Well... you need to tell Konq somewhere what your media type is. So if | you add the "presentation" option to the Konqueror menu then all you need | to do is make a full screen window and everything you described. The only | thing that actually affects KHTML is that you should call setMediaType( | "presentation" ) to switch the renderer. The last thing is what my patches | do. ok, thanks, that's what I wanted to know | | Konqueror probably can't auto-switch to presentation mode based on its | input doucment. If it can, then that is the only thing that my patches do Let's hope it (auto-switching) will work in KDE 3.0. (of course, as an option...) | _not_ offer. | | Martijn -- Vadim Plessky http://kde2.newmail.ru (English) 33 Window Decorations and 6 Widget Styles for KDE http://kde2.newmail.ru/kde_themes.html Do you have Arial font installed? Just test it! http://kde2.newmail.ru/font_test_arial.html