List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Next challenge: media support in <link> elements
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-09-28 17:30:17

On Friday 28 September 2001 16:49, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Friday 28 September 2001 15:00, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > I already guessed so, but wanted to make sure...
> >
> > The other part of my question remains, though: is this the function that
> > I need to modify? Or am I looking at the wrong place?
>
> I added some debug output, there is no new HTMLLinkElementImpl object
> created, nor is there a call to HTMLLinkElementImpl::sheet(), so the code
> there obviously will never work as expected.
>
> I'll remove the check there and see where it should be applied instead.
> (And apply the check in a media-independent way instead of just
> print/no-print.)

Done. Media support is in!

I'll send the patch here next monday, so Dirk and Lars better prepare for
reviewing a _big_ patch :-) It will be well over 300 lines, could be much
more, don't know how much code I effectively wrote the last two days.

And since it's my first KHTML code I'd rather see this reviewed before I
commit...

Martijn