List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Next challenge: media support in <link> elements
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () ism ! nl>
Date:       2001-09-28 13:00:37

On Friday 28 September 2001 14:47, Lars Knoll wrote:
> This one was a quick hack I once did, to get at least some media support.
> We need to create a new style selector once we are printing, and a more
> generic way of retrieving the sheets for a certain media type would surely
> be better.

I already guessed so, but wanted to make sure...

The other part of my question remains, though: is this the function that I
need to modify? Or am I looking at the wrong place?

Martijn

PS: Currently compiling, seems like I added media support to @import now as
well, so this is not only the 'next' challenge, but also the _last_
challenge! :-)