On Wednesday 26 September 2001 19:28, Martijn Klingens wrote: > On Wednesday 26 September 2001 16:37, Lars Knoll wrote: > > The construtor of the CSSStyleSelector takes a document, and then > > traverses the list of style sheets from the document doc->stlyeSheets() > > calling append for each of them. You'll have to do your work in this > > append() call. > > Thanks!!!! Before reading this I was completely and utterly stuck. After > reading this it took me about an hour to properly traverse the tree and to > test and debug my code that built the tree... > > Next step is actually storing the list of media types and doing something > with them. > > Any idea how to emulate > > QString mediaTypeString = "print, screen"; > QStringList mediaTypes = QStringList::split( ',', > mediaTypeString.stripWhiteSpace() ); > > using DOM code? Besides the fact that the above code might not be robust > enough, though given the checks before and after the part where the media > list is extracted I don't expect serious problems. > > From what I understood now I have to walk through the curP pointer until I > encounter a ',', then skip all whitespace and so forth until I am at endP. > And store the data in a QValueList/QList. Right? You can just use QString and QStringList for parsing if that's easier for you. There's a DOMString construtor taking a QString, so you can easily convert after parsing. These parts are not performance critical , so I don't see any problems in doing it with 2 conversions more. Lars