Since Alex cross-posted to this list my reply belongs there as well... ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:15:40 +0200 (CEST) From: Martijn Klingens To: kde-devel@kde.org Subject: Re: Interesting Konqueror bug (or feature) I have encountered the same problem occasionally, but couldn't reliably reproduce. It is a problem in KHTML or KIO, because my own app using KHTML exhibits the same behaviour. I was using KDE 2.2 branch, though I switched over to KHTML HEAD CVS 2 days ago, so I probably can't try if the problem is still there. Martijn On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Milo Hyson wrote: > It seems that if Konqueror is redirected back to the page that's currently > visible, it doesn't reload that page. This can be very problematic for > dynamically generated content. I've tested two versions each of both Netscape > and IE, and they don't exhibit this behavior. > > I've put a simple test online at http://www.cyberlifelabs.com/konqerr.php. > > This page shows the server's current time. If you click Konqueror's reload > button, everything is as you would expect. The page reloads and the new time > is displayed. But if you click either link, nothing changes. > > I would appreciate others double checking this and letting me know if they > see the same problem. > > -- > Milo Hyson > CyberLife Labs, LLC > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << >