List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: CSSMediaRule::insertRule
From:       Lars Knoll <knoll () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-25 15:19:58

On Tuesday 25 September 2001 14:37, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 September 2001 13:53, David Faure wrote:
> > ./dom/html_table.cpp:    throw
> > DOMException(DOMException::NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR);

> Argl.... I grepped in the css/ dir, not in dom/...
>
> OTOH, shouldn't there be zillions of exceptions in the CSS dir as well???

Nope. The main problem is that exceptions tend to blow up library size. So I
decided to go for a compromise and compile _only_ the dom/ subdirectory with
exceptions enabled.

The way it works now is to set an error flag in the css/xxx.cpp file, check
for that error flag in dom/css_xxx.cpp and then throw the exception from
there.

Lars