List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: cssRules [ref: Konqueror crash - cssRules?]
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () ism ! nl>
Date:       2001-09-24 14:28:32

On Monday 24 September 2001 15:39, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> Anyone working on it already? While waiting for the answer I'll try to look
> into this myself...

With stubs in place for the constructor of CSSRuleImpl and the
cssText/setCssText methods I don't think this class is currently used
anywhere in KHTML.

But where is CSS data stored then instead? CSSStyleSelector talks about
CSSOrderedProperty, is that the place to look? I am not at all sure now...

Martijn