On Monday 14 May 2001 19:00, dbellizzi@valinux.com wrote: > Package: khtml > Version: 3.0 (using KDE 2.1.2 ) > Severity: normal > Installed from: Debian Package 4:2.1.2-2 (testing/unstable) > Compiler: gcc version 2.95.4 20010319 (Debian prerelease) > OS: Linux 2.4.4 i686 > OS/Compiler notes: > > Konqueror appears to cache the file content type for a web page if the > cancel button is pushed in the Save As dialogue. > > For example: We have a web application that prompts the user to save the > target page as text using the header: "Content-type: application/text" > > after the form submit is clicked. > > At the same time, other form submits in this form, on the same page, do not > trigger this content-type header to be set. When they are clicked, the > page loads normally in the browser. > > The problem: > When the "Save As" form submit is pressed, the "Save As" dialogue appears. > If the user clicks cancel, then any other form submit button in the form > brings up the "Save As" dialogue again, even though the content type of the > page (with the same name, since it's the result of the same form) is HTML > and not application/text. > > If the save button is pressed instead of the cancel button, then the > subsequent form submit presses go to the correct page with the correct > content type. Only clicking cancel in the "Save As" dialogue triggers the > problem. And clicking the Save button any time after the cancelled button > is pressed (by submitting the form again) restores the functionality to > normal. > > I'm sorry if this is a little incoherent. Please contact me for further > clarification. Hi, Fixed a while back for either as part of the kdelibs-2.1.2 update or the kde 2.2 release. Thanks for the report. Regards, Dawit A.