List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Problem printing a page from konq 2.2.1
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-09-21 5:35:44

Hi!
  I have the following problem:
  With the 2.2.1 konqueror (2.2 branch version), I cannot print the page from
http://www.herba-magica.cz .
  When I use the Print button and request a preview, the preview window appears
and the cursor is busied (if pointing to it). Nothing more happens.
  In ps, I see ghostscript running from the konqueror. Neither gs nor konq
consume CPU cycles.
  The page consists of two frames; trying to print them individually works for
both.
  The site validates OK.
  Tried with ghostscript 6.01, 6.50 and 7.00, no difference seen.

                                        With regards, Pavel Troller