List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror crash - cssRules?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-09-18 10:59:28

> As soon as you try to go deeper to the cssRules, Konqueror crashes on
> everything. I'd guess there's something wrong in the cssRules array, as
> soon as you try to access it it crashes.

Looking at this, it's not very surprising ;)

class CSSRuleListImpl : public DomShared
{
    // ### implement this!
public:
    CSSRuleListImpl() {}

    unsigned long length() const { return 0; }
    CSSRuleImpl *item ( unsigned long /*index*/ ) { return 0; }
};

(end of khtml/css/css_ruleimpl.h)

(clueless question: this looks like a simple list, does it really need its own class ?)

The crash is due to this :

CSSRuleList::CSSRuleList(StyleListImpl */*i*/)
{
//    ###
//    impl = ?
}

impl not set -> bogus value -> accessing it crashes.

With a bit of info on what this should do, I can help fixing it ;)
Are we supposed to copy the items from the style list into the cssrulelistimpl ?

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/