List:       keycloak-user
Subject:    [keycloak-user] Custom Identity Brokering and First login flow: prevent username edition?
From:       graham.burgess () razer ! com (Graham Burgess)
Date:       2018-09-27 19:48:31

I just turned off the initial profile update in the first login flow, I also don't \
want user to be able to update their Keycloak username. That profile update page is \
actually displayed pre-Keycloak user creation.

Best regards,
Graham Burgess
R?Z?R|stormmore
Sr. DevOps Engineer (USA)
Email: graham.burgess at razer.com
DID: (415) 374 0639
Razer Inc. Stock Code: 1337.HK
IMPORTANT NOTICE:?This e-mail may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise \
protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, do not copy, \
distribute or use its contents. Do inform the sender that you have received the \
message in error and delete it from your system. E-mails are not secure and may \
suffer errors, computer viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Razer accepts \
neither risk nor liability for any damage or loss caused by this e-mail. To the \
extent permitted by applicable law, Razer reserves the right to retain, monitor and \
intercept e-mails to and from its systems.